Are you a motivated, relationship sales focused person who is interested in art and/or design, able to close deals and seeking a rewarding career with a highly regarded company?
ÆRENA Galleries & Gardens – with locations in the Napa & Sonoma Valleys – is looking to add an engaging and dynamic Art Consultant to join our growing Art & Design team. This is a unique opportunity to work with our quickly expanding organization. Our business model allows each art consultant to grow his or her income with unlimited earning potential with a generous base and commission structure.
Key responsibilities and skills include:
- Sales on the gallery floor, at our location partners and outreach over the phone and via mail & email and in our collectors homes.
- Contacting existing and potential new collectors, (individuals, art consultants, interior designers, architects, etc.) to present all of our offerings
- A passion for and knowledge of fine art, sculpture, antiques, objets d'art and design, and ability to make the appropriate recommendations to our clients based on their needs, interests, price range and other relevant factors
- Organizing and directing delivery and installation of client's acquisitions
- Follow up with clients after sales to answer questions and/or resolve any issues
- Daily retail gallery responsibilities as assigned by Gallery Director
- Basic computer skills required
Competitive base + commission
Medical, dental, vision coverage
Paid time off
No relocation package offered
ÆRENA is a key part of the Bespoke Collection – a portfolio of artisanal brands and experiences that offers a curated selection of boutique wines (Blackbird Vineyards, Ma(i)sonry and Recuerdo Wines), one-of-a-kind objets d’art and design, and unique lifestyle experiences in the Napa Valley, Argentina, and beyond.
We take our inspiration from an excerpt of the speech “Citizen in a Republic” delivered at the Sorbonne in Paris, France on April 23rd, 1910 and are proud to celebrate the men and women who have shown great strength and perseverance in perfecting their craft.
“It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena, whose face is marred by dust and sweat and blood; who strives valiantly; who errs, who comes short again and again, because there is no effort without error and shortcoming; but who does actually strive to do the deeds; who knows great enthusiasms, the great devotions; who spends himself in a worthy cause; who at the best knows in the end the triumph of high achievement, and who at the worst, if he fails, at least fails while daring greatly, so that his place shall never be with those cold and timid souls who neither know victory nor defeat.” -Teddy Roosevelt