ACNV COVID-19 Resource Center
This is Arts Council Napa Valley’s COVID-19 Resource Center. Here you will find up-to-date information regarding COVID-19 in the state and Napa County, and a list of resources for artists/organizations/businesses.
This Resource Center is being updated as information becomes available.
Napa County Status:
As of 7/15/2020: Napa County is reporting 28 new cases over the past 72 hours for a total of 1074 confirmed cases of COVID-19, 670 active cases and 11 confirmed deaths. Of the confirmed cases, 393 individuals have recovered. A total of 36,115* individuals have been tested.
County Virtual Local Assistance Center (LAC):
The LAC provides a consolidated list of state, county and community services to support you and your loved ones during this unprecedented time. As additional services become available, the LAC will continue to be updated.
Remote Operation until further notice.
Due to the social distancing protocols throughout the state and county, Arts Council Napa Valley’s 3299 Claremont Ave. office location will be closed until further notice. At this time, we will be operating remotely and working to keep our audience informed with updates, resources, and opportunities at this difficult time via our website and social media channels.
The best way to reach us will be via email- please email email@example.com, and we will answer as quickly as possible.
CARES Act Information and Resources:
The deadline to apply for a Paycheck Protection Program (PPP) forgivable loan through a bank or online financial institution was officially extended from June 30 to August 8, 2020.
Loan Details & Forgiveness UPDATED:
– Loans issued prior to June 5 have a maturity of 2 years. Loans issued after June 5 have a maturity of 5 years. All loans have an interest rate of 1%.
– Flexibility to include eligible payroll and non-payroll expenses paid or incurred during the 24-week period after receiving their PPP loan
The extra $600 of weekly federal Pandemic Unemployment Assistance (PUA) is still currently set to expire on July 31, 2020. For those of you who are self-employed, gig artists, or Form 1099 independent contractors and are currently collecting PUA, you may want to consider applying for a PPP loan on August 1st, which will allow you to then stagger rather than overlap federal economic relief assistance during this pandemic.
[VIA Americans for the Arts]
Complete details may be found here: https://www.sba.gov/funding-programs/loans/coronavirus-relief-options/paycheck-protection-program-ppp.
Follow the link below to access current updates on arts federal policy.
UPDATES, INFORMATION, AND RESOURCES LISTS
– CA SELF-EMPLOYED/INDEPENDENT CONTRACTORS CAN COLLECT UNEMPLOYMENT STARTING APRIL 28TH
– WORLD HEALTH ORGANIZATION COVID-19 UPDATES
– STATE COVID-19 UPDATES
– MIKE THOMPSON’S CORONAVIRUS UPDATES
– COUNTY COVID-19 UPDATES
– NAPA COUNTY VIRTUAL LOCAL ASSIST CENTER
– LIVE COVID-19 UPDATES: KQED
List of General Resources/Activities:
– CALISTOGA BUSINESS IMPACT SURVEY
– ARTIST RELIEF WELLNESS VIDEO SERIES
– KQED LIVE CONCERT ONLINE STREAMS
– KQED SELF CARE TIPS
– KQED PODCAST LIST
– KQED 6 HOURS OF CALMING MUSIC STREAM
– VIRTUAL MUSEUM TOURS
– TOP 100 VIRTUAL TOURS AROUND THE WORLD
– CREATECA’S “CREATE AT HOME” CAMPAIGN
– CIRQUE DE SOLEIL STREAMING
– TEACHING ARTISTS’ GUILD
List of Individual Artist/Arts Organization/Business Information/Updates:
– NAPA VALLEY COMMUNITY FOUNDATION RESPONSE TO COVID-19
– AMERICANS FOR THE ARTS SURVEY
– AMERICANS FOR THE ARTS LIVE SURVEY RESULTS
– CALIFORNIA ARTS COUNCIL IMPACT SURVEY RESULTS
– NONPROFIT FINANCE FUND: COVID-19: WHAT NONPROFITS SHOULD BE DOING
– CENTERS FOR DISEASE CONTROL & PREVENTION: INTERIM GUIDANCE FOR BUSINESSES/EMPLOYERS
– COVID-19 SURVIVAL TIPS FOR ARTS ORGANIZATIONS
– MANAGING THROUGH COVID-19
– NONPROFIT COMMUNICATION TIPS THROUGH COVID-19
– KEEPING NONPROFITS CONNECTED TO THEIR COMMUNITIES THROUGH COVID-19
– NAVIGATING EXTERNAL COMMUNICATIONS THROUGH CRISIS
List of Individual Artist/Arts Organization/Business Funding Resources:
– STATE EMPLOYMENT & DISABILITY PROGRAMS
– SBA.GOV CORONAVIRUS RELIEF OPTIONS
– CA STATE GRANTS PORTAL
– CREATIVE CAPITAL RESOURCE CENTER
– AMERICANS FOR THE ARTS RESOURCES
– COVID-19 FREELANCE ARTIST RESOURCES
– SSF EMERGENCY RESPONSE FUND
– BAY AREA SAFETY NET FUND
– ARTS & CULTURE LEADERS OF COLOR EMERGENCY FUND
– FOUNDATION FOR CONTEMPORARY ARTS EMERGENCY GRANTS
– PERFORMING ARTS WORKER RELIEF FUND
– MUSICIANS FOUNDATION FINANCIAL AID
– ACTORS FUND ENTERTAINMENT ASSISTANCE PROGRAM
– ACTORS FUND: THE LATEST ON COVID-19 PANEL, JULY 10
– CERF+ COVID-19 RELIEF GRANT
– CERF+ COVID-19 RESPONSE FUND & RESOURCES
– CERF+ RELIEF & RESOURCES FROM ARTS ORGANIZATIONS
– KQED EMERGENCY FUNDS FOR FREELANCERS
– SPRINGBOARD FOR THE ARTS EMERGENCY RELIEF FUND
– NATIONAL ENDOWMENT FOR THE ARTS RESOURCES FOR ARTISTS
– ARTIST TRUST RESOURCES FOR ARTISTS
– CREATIVE EXCHANGE: EMERGENCY FUNDS AVAILABLE TO ARTISTS
– COVID-19 EMERGENCY FUNDING AND ARTIST RESOURCES
– COVID-19 RESOURCES FOR FILMMAKERS & ARTISTS
– THE ALLIANCE FOR MEDIA ARTS & CULTURE COVID-19 RESOURCES
– ARTWORK ARCHIVE FINANCIAL RELIEF RESOURCES
– ON THE MOVE: ARTS AND CULTURAL MOBILITY RESOURCES/INFORMATION
– CHAMBER MUSIC AMERICA COVID-19 RESOURCES
– NORTHERN CALIFORNIA GRANTMAKERS EMERGENCY LOANS
For Distance Teaching/Learning Resources for teachers/educators/coaches, parents, and students, visit our Education Alliance page.