ACNV COVID-19 Resource Center
This is Arts Council Napa Valley’s COVID-19 Resource Center. Here you will find up-to-date information regarding COVID-19 in the state and Napa County, and a list of resources for artists/organizations/businesses.
This Resource Center is being updated as information becomes available.
Napa County Status:
County Information: As of 3/29/2020, Napa County has confirmed four additional cases of COVID 19 for a total of 14 cases. All four cases are in the City of Napa. One had exposure to a previously confirmed case, one had exposure from travel outside the country, and two are in the same household. Isolation and quarantine orders are in place and Napa County Public Health is conducting its investigation.
County Virtual Local Assistance Center (LAC):
The LAC provides a consolidated list of state, county and community services to support you and your loved ones during this unprecedented time. As additional services become available, the LAC will continue to be updated.
Remote Operation until further notice.
Due to the social distancing protocols throughout the state and county, Arts Council Napa Valley’s 3299 Claremont Ave. office location will be closed until further notice. At this time, we will be operating remotely and working to keep our audience informed with updates, resources, and opportunities at this difficult time via our website and social media channels.
The best way to reach us will be via email- please email firstname.lastname@example.org, and we will answer as quickly as possible.
Ask the Governor For Relief:
As opportunities for federal and state relief become available, your elected officials will likely be key partners in helping you to gain access, so it is doubly important to tend to these relationships now by initiating a conversation on this topic. Californians for the Arts urges the arts community to let Governor Newsom know NOW about the impact COVID-19 has had on them.
Americans for the Arts and the Arts Action Fund are standing up for the arts in America during COVID-19!
Request your members of Congress ensure Congress will include $4 billion—to be distributed though the National Endowment for the Arts (NEA)—to help offset the losses of the nonprofit arts industry, and expand eligibility through additional federal programs to ensure artists, entrepreneurs, and small businesses in the creative economy can utilize business interruption relief.
CARES Act Information and Resources:
Congress just passed the “Coronavirus Aid, Relief and Economic Security Act”. Short-titled the CARES ACT, this emergency financial legislation was drafted by the Republicans in the U.S. Senate and has been circulated to the Democrats in both the House and the Senate and approved.
The “Small Business Rescue Plan” portion of the bill will provide:
- $350 billion in loan forgiveness grants to small businesses and non-profits to maintain existing workforce and help pay for other expenses like rent, mortgage, and utilities.
- $10 billion for SBA emergency grants of up to $10,000 to provide immediate relief for small business operating costs.
- $17 billion for SBA to cover 6 months of payments for small businesses with existing SBA loans.
UPDATES, INFORMATION, AND RESOURCES LISTS
– WORLD HEALTH ORGANIZATION COVID-19 UPDATES
– STATE COVID-19 UPDATES
– MIKE THOMPSON’S CORONAVIRUS UPDATES
– COUNTY COVID-19 UPDATES
– NAPA COUNTY VIRTUAL LOCAL ASSIST CENTER
– CALISTOGA BUSINESS UPDATES
– LIVE COVID-19 UPDATES: KQED
List of General Resources/Activities:
– CALISTOGA BUSINESS IMPACT SURVEY
– KQED LIVE CONCERT ONLINE STREAMS
– KQED SELF CARE TIPS
– KQED PODCAST LIST
– KQED 6 HOURS OF CALMING MUSIC STREAM
– VIRTUAL MUSEUM TOURS
– VIRTUAL PERFORMANCES
– FREE AUDIBLE AUDIO BOOKS
– CREATECA’S “CREATE AT HOME” CAMPAIGN
– CIRQUE DE SOLEIL STREAMING
List of Individual Artist/Arts Organization/Business Information/Updates:
– NAPA VALLEY COMMUNITY FOUNDATION RESPONSE TO COVID-19
– AMERICANS FOR THE ARTS SURVEY
– AMERICANS FOR THE ARTS LIVE SURVEY RESULTS
– CALIFORNIA ARTS COUNCIL IMPACT SURVEY RESULTS
– NONPROFIT FINANCE FUND: COVID-19: WHAT NONPROFITS SHOULD BE DOING
– CENTERS FOR DISEASE CONTROL & PREVENTION: INTERIM GUIDANCE FOR BUSINESSES/EMPLOYERS
– COVID-19 SURVIVAL TIPS FOR ARTS ORGANIZATIONS
List of Individual Artist/Arts Organization/Business Funding Resources:
– STATE EMPLOYMENT & DISABILITY PROGRAMS
– HOW TO APPLY FOR CARES ACT NONPROFIT RELIEF FUNDS
– CREATIVE CAPITAL RESOURCE CENTER
– AMERICANS FOR THE ARTS RESOURCES
– COVID-19 FREELANCE ARTIST RESOURCES
– CERF+ COVID-19 RESPONSE FUND & RESOURCES
– CERF+ RELIEF & RESOURCES FROM ARTS ORGANIZATIONS
– KQED EMERGENCY FUNDS FOR FREELANCERS
– SPRINGBOARD FOR THE ARTS EMERGENCY RELIEF FUND
– NATIONAL ENDOWMENT FOR THE ARTS RESOURCES FOR ARTISTS
– ARTIST TRUST RESOURCES FOR ARTISTS
– CREATIVE EXCHANGE: EMERGENCY FUNDS AVAILABLE TO ARTISTS
– COVID-19 EMERGENCY FUNDING AND ARTIST RESOURCES
– COVID-19 RESOURCES FOR FILMMAKERS & ARTISTS
– THE ALLIANCE FOR MEDIA ARTS & CULTURE COVID-19 RESOURCES
– ARTWORK ARCHIVE FINANCIAL RELIEF RESOURCES
– ON THE MOVE: ARTS AND CULTURAL MOBILITY RESOURCES/INFORMATION
– CHAMBER MUSIC AMERICA COVID-19 RESOURCES
– NORTHERN CALIFORNIA GRANTMAKERS EMERGENCY LOANS
For Distance Teaching/Learning Resources for teachers/educators/coaches, parents, and students, visit our Education Alliance page.