ACNV Emergency Resource Center
This is Arts Council Napa Valley’s Emergency Resource Center. Here you will find up-to-date information regarding COVID-19 & the Lightning Complex fires in Napa County, and a list of resources for artists/organizations/businesses.
This Resource Center is being updated as information becomes available.
Napa County COVID-19 Status:
Napa County’s tier as of March 3, 2021:
*Napa County will enter the less restrictive Red Tier under their Blueprint for a Safer Economy. The less restrictive Red Tier guidance will go into effect at 12:01 AM on Wednesday, March 3, 2021. More information can be found on the State of California’s COVID-19 website. Vaccine distribution is underway.
Napa County Fire Information/Relief:
County Virtual Local Assistance Center (LAC):
The LAC provides a consolidated list of state, county and community services to support you and your loved ones during this unprecedented time. As additional services become available, the LAC will continue to be updated.
Remote Operation until further notice.
Due to the social distancing protocols throughout the state and county, Arts Council Napa Valley’s 3299 Claremont Ave. office location will be closed until further notice. At this time, we will be operating remotely and working to keep our audience informed with updates, resources, and opportunities at this difficult time via our website and social media channels.
The best way to reach us will be via email- please email firstname.lastname@example.org, and we will answer as quickly as possible.
SBA Relief Act Information and Resources:
Governor Newsom announced the creation of a $500 million COVID Relief Grant, administered by the California Office of the Small Business Advocate (CalOSBA) at the Governor’s Office of Business and Economic Development, for small businesses that have been impacted by COVID and the health and safety restrictions. Grants of up to $25,000 will be made available to underserved micro and small businesses, nonprofits, and cultural institutions throughout the state.
The deadline for the 1st round of applications for the CA Small Business COVID-19 Relief Grant Program is January 13, 2021 at 11:59 p.m. Grant funding ranges from $5,000 to $25,000.
UPDATES, INFORMATION, AND RESOURCES LISTS
– CA SELF-EMPLOYED/INDEPENDENT CONTRACTORS CAN COLLECT UNEMPLOYMENT STARTING APRIL 28TH
– WORLD HEALTH ORGANIZATION COVID-19 UPDATES
– STATE COVID-19 UPDATES
– MIKE THOMPSON’S CORONAVIRUS UPDATES
– COUNTY COVID-19 UPDATES
– NAPA COUNTY VIRTUAL LOCAL ASSIST CENTER
– LIVE COVID-19 UPDATES: KQED
List of General Resources/Activities:
– CALISTOGA BUSINESS IMPACT SURVEY
– ARTIST RELIEF WELLNESS VIDEO SERIES
– KQED LIVE CONCERT ONLINE STREAMS
– KQED SELF CARE TIPS
– KQED PODCAST LIST
– KQED 6 HOURS OF CALMING MUSIC STREAM
– VIRTUAL MUSEUM TOURS
– TOP 100 VIRTUAL TOURS AROUND THE WORLD
– CREATECA’S “CREATE AT HOME” CAMPAIGN
– CIRQUE DE SOLEIL STREAMING
– TEACHING ARTISTS’ GUILD
List of Individual Artist/Arts Organization/Business Information/Updates:
– NAPA VALLEY COMMUNITY FOUNDATION RESPONSE TO COVID-19
– AMERICANS FOR THE ARTS LIVE SURVEY RESULTS
– CALIFORNIA ARTS COUNCIL IMPACT SURVEY RESULTS
– NONPROFIT FINANCE FUND: COVID-19: WHAT NONPROFITS SHOULD BE DOING
– CENTERS FOR DISEASE CONTROL & PREVENTION: INTERIM GUIDANCE FOR BUSINESSES/EMPLOYERS
– COVID-19 SURVIVAL TIPS FOR ARTS ORGANIZATIONS
– MANAGING THROUGH COVID-19
– NONPROFIT COMMUNICATION TIPS THROUGH COVID-19
– KEEPING NONPROFITS CONNECTED TO THEIR COMMUNITIES THROUGH COVID-19
– NAVIGATING EXTERNAL COMMUNICATIONS THROUGH CRISIS
List of Individual Artist/Arts Organization/Business Funding Resources:
– STATE EMPLOYMENT & DISABILITY PROGRAMS
– SBA.GOV CORONAVIRUS RELIEF OPTIONS
– CA STATE GRANTS PORTAL
– CALIFORNIANS FOR THE ARTS: COVID-19 RESOURCES
– CREATIVE CAPITAL RESOURCE CENTER
– CREATIVE CAPITAL JAN/FEB 2021 OPPORTUNITIES
– ARTS FOR LA “ACTIVATE” ARTSADVOCACY LEGACY PROGRAM
– AMERICANS FOR THE ARTS RESOURCES
– COVID-19 FREELANCE ARTIST RESOURCES
– COVID-19 FINANCIAL GUIDE
– ARTWORKARCHIVE FINANCIAL RELIEF RESOURCES FOR ARTISTS
– SSF EMERGENCY RESPONSE FUND
– BAY AREA SAFETY NET FUND
– ARTS & CULTURE LEADERS OF COLOR EMERGENCY FUND
– FOUNDATION FOR CONTEMPORARY ARTS EMERGENCY GRANTS
– PERFORMING ARTS WORKER RELIEF FUND
– EMERGENCY GRANTS AND RESOURCES FOR ARTISTS
– MUSICIANS FOUNDATION FINANCIAL AID
– ACTORS FUND ENTERTAINMENT ASSISTANCE PROGRAM
– CERF+ COVID-19 RELIEF GRANT
– CERF+ COVID-19 RESOURCES
– CERF+ RELIEF & RESOURCES FROM ARTS ORGANIZATIONS
– ALLIANCE OF ARTISTS COMMUNITIES: EMERGENCY RELIEF PROGRAMS
– KQED EMERGENCY FUNDS FOR FREELANCERS
– SPRINGBOARD FOR THE ARTS EMERGENCY RELIEF FUND
– NATIONAL ENDOWMENT FOR THE ARTS RESOURCES FOR ARTISTS
– ARTIST TRUST RESOURCES FOR ARTISTS
– CREATIVE EXCHANGE: EMERGENCY FUNDS AVAILABLE TO ARTISTS
– COVID-19 EMERGENCY FUNDING AND ARTIST RESOURCES
– COVID-19 RESOURCES FOR FILMMAKERS & ARTISTS
– THE ALLIANCE FOR MEDIA ARTS & CULTURE COVID-19 RESOURCES
– ARTWORK ARCHIVE FINANCIAL RELIEF RESOURCES
– ON THE MOVE: ARTS AND CULTURAL MOBILITY RESOURCES/INFORMATION
– CHAMBER MUSIC AMERICA COVID-19 RESOURCES
– NORTHERN CALIFORNIA GRANTMAKERS EMERGENCY LOANS
For Distance Teaching/Learning Resources for teachers/educators/coaches, parents, and students, visit our Education Alliance page.