INTERACTIVE ART DIRECTOR
As a Digital Art Director, you will work on diverse digital initiatives and be responsible for the
essence of the brand. In-depth understanding of interactive visual design principles and desire to push conceptual thinking and the latest design and technology trends will be critical in creating experiences that connect with our customers.
RESPONSIBILITIES WILL INCLUDE (BUT NOT BE LIMITED TO):
• Understanding and interpreting brand, user, and business needs, in order to develop innovative, creative, and results-oriented digital solutions
• Managing critical projects and implement strategic change to meet client’s needs
• Partnering with UX Architects, Copywriters, and Technology team members to ensure design
follows best practices, optimizes messaging, and is technically feasible
• Brainstorming big ideas in a group setting and express your opinion
• Creating concepts, mood boards, visual design comps, and other design deliverables and to
promote and sell your work.
• Actively participating in the mentorship of Interactive Visual Designers in order to foster creative excellence and development across the team
• Ensuring design consistency and quality
• Maintaining relevancy in the field by monitoring digital trends, attending workshops, and joining
• Strong portfolio demonstrating an expertise in concept and design and visual hierarchy across a variety of digital landscapes (websites, responsive design, mobile apps, web applications, digital media, email campaigns, etc.
• Bachelor of Fine Arts, BA in related field, or equivalent work experience
• 4-7 years of visual design experience in a collaborative environment (digital or advertising
agency experience preferred)
• Proven ability to work within brand guidelines to create compelling visual solutions
• Proficient with a wide range of design tools, including Sketch, Adobe Creative Suite; expert in Photoshop, Animation, 3D and video editing a big plus
•Ability to translate wireframes into beautiful and effective designs
• Understanding of capabilities and limitations of front end technologies, including CSS, HTML,
• Excellent communication, organizational, and time management skills
• Must be highly motivated, positive and a passionate team player