Volunteer at Lincoln Theater
Lincoln Theater | Yountville, CA |
Help Inspire – Volunteer
Be involved, have fun and make a difference!
Our volunteers are the backbone of our organization. Without them, the show couldn’t go on. From assisting with performance operations to helping with crucial fundraising initiatives, our volunteers make it possible for us to do good work for the community. In 2013 alone, our volunteers donated over $80,000 worth of labor, allowing us to achieve more for music and arts education in our valley. Your help matters, and most of all, it makes a difference in your community. Now that’s a labor of love!
Volunteer Opportunities include:
- Ushers and Greeters (for patrons and talent)
- Concessions – Bartenders, Baristas, Coat Room Attendants, Information
- Special Community Events – Booth, Tickets, Water
- As Needed Projects – Mailings, Phone Appeals
Benefits of Volunteering:
- Attendance to all shows at which you volunteer
- Volunteer discount on tickets and opportunities for complimentary tickets.
- Invitation to our Volunteer Appreciation Parties.
- Meet new, like-minded people and have fun all while making the arts possible for our community.
- Being an active member in the Napa arts community and experiencing the excitement of live performing arts.
To join our family of volunteers or to learn more, please contact Pam Zeidell at 707-944-9900