CRU Artist Program - Content Submissions July
We are CRU @ The Annex, Vineyard 29’s new tasting room in Napa, California. We are extremely fortunate to partner with artists such as yourself to bring our patrons a unique and inspiring experience when visiting our tasting room. Every month we plan to launch a new set of curated media for our state of the art 8k 130” display which currently serves as a focal point within our tasting room. This display will promote you as an artist and bring more attention to your work. Our goal is to build a collaborative network of artists so please share this opportunity with your creative friends and invite them to come see your work.
Selected artists will receive a $100 CRU @ The Annex gift card. Selected artists will also receive complimentary tastings (for them and up to 4 guests), as well as a 29% discount on all CRU wines by the flight, glass or bottle for the month that the piece is displayed. We will notify all of our artists before we launch our new set of content.
You will be given the opportunity to submit a new piece every month, giving you an opportunity to earn additional gift cards and extend your discount and complimentary tastings. Every piece of art displayed on our screens will be introduced with a title slide including your name, contact information and information on the piece being displayed.
Should your art be selected a, CRU @ The Annex / Vineyard 29 will retain a 1 Year, Non-Exclusive, Extended Use License allowing the display of your work in their tasting room. CRU @ The Annex / Vineyard 29 will not be selling or reproducing your work in any form.
Please submit all art using the following link:
• We are asking that all media be provided in a video format via a downloadable link from google drive or dropbox
• Keep in mind that still images turned into video slideshows are best displayed with a “ken burns” effect
• Each piece should not exceed 10 minutes in length
• Content should not be exclusively reliant on audio
• Content should be appropriate for public consumption
• Content should be interesting, dynamic and artistic
• You must own the rights to all content that you submit
Upon submission, our team will review your work and follow up shortly to let you know whether or not we have selected your piece to be displayed in our tasting room.