Volunteer at Napa Valley Museum
See the September 2017 Volunteer Schedule
Complete the Napa Valley Museum Volunteer Application below or you may complete the downloadable form at the bottom of this page then email it to Devin Lamb.
Napa Valley Museum volunteers are a treasured asset, who help enhance the culture of our region by providing a vital link between the Museum and the community.
- Visitor Services: Greet visitors and give tours
- Museum-in-the-Classroom: Present educational programs to students throughout the valley
- Office Assistance: Assist with mailings, phone calls and office duties, post flyers, submit events online, design collateral material
- Special Events/Programs: Help with set-up, food and beverage service,greet attendees while enjoying the museum’s many activities
- Collections Management: Help organize collections items
- Exhibitions: Help install exhibitions
- Complimentary individual membership each year you volunteer/intern
- Annual recognition event
- 15% discount in Museum Gift Shop
- Free unlimited admission for one to the Museum
- Special private briefings with artists
- Exclusive Volunteer/Intern only events and opportunities
- Discount tickets to events and special programs
For more information on our Volunteer Programs, please contact Devin at 707-944-0500 x101.
Apply online | Apply by email