FLOW: Arts at the River - Napa
Join Napa for Arts in April at Flow: Arts at the River on April 30, 12pm - 4pm
FLOW: Arts at the River is an artistic activation of the Oxbow Commons and the new Rail Arts District.
FLOW: Arts at the River brings together music with the performing and visual arts in an artful afternoon in Oxbow Commons featuring a very special performance by world famous pianist Aldo López-Gavilán presented by Festival Napa Valley.
Take a stroll over to the new Rail Arts District (RAD) to watch Spanish street artist Cinta Vidal as she works on a new mural as part of the Rail Arts District.
Festival Napa Valley finishes the day with a FREE public concert in Oxbow Commons by renowned Cuban pianist and performer, Aldo López-Gavilán.
Come join us for the vast creative culture in the City of Napa!
Live Buskers (Street Performers)
Shelby Lanterman // James Patrick Regan // The Dolls // Bill and Allie // The Howell Mountain Boys // Dan Wiegardt // Malachite // + More!
- Art Activities by Vintage High School’s Spanish Literature Class "Social Justice" Project
Instructor: Azalea Aguilar | Guest Artist: Oscar Aguilar
- Tour new murals at the Rail Arts District (RAD Napa)
- Be a part of public art with Napa Quake Mosaic artists
- Join a pop up choir with NAPA VALLEY VOICES
Live on the Festival Napa Valley Stage
- Napa High School "Voices in the Dark"
- Vintage High School Ensemble "VoiceMale"
- River Middle School, River World Percussion Group
You may park in public parking garages and lots in downtown Napa. Please note that Oxbow Market parking lot and Wine Train parking lot are both private lots that may not be parked in for this event.
- CRU at the Annex
- Uncorked at Oxbow
- St Clair Brown Winery
- Twenty Rows Vinoce Tasting Room
- And a dine and donate at Melted Napa Valley